Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What's new? Night Clinic Anthology

   I posted an anthology of short stories on Amazon so people can get to know my work a bit better. I had a lot of fun writing them. I usually have fun writing unless I have writers block.
   The first story on Night clinic came about when my teenage son asked me a question one day. What would happen if vampires needed dentures. That brought me to a dental clinic for vampires. There were several things that can go wrong with a vampires teeth.
   And no one has ever explained how they suck their victim's blood. I had to assume the canine teeth would have to be hollow because they aren't lapping up the blood from off the victim's neck like the real vampire bat does.
   Anyway the first short story in the Night Clinic anthology answers multiple questions that I am afraid the typical vampirophile has never really asked themselves.

I invite any reader to post a comment on what other questions you may have had about vampires, but had no one to talk to about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment